++And many congratulations ! Full results for Islington here. ++
The Healthy Streets Scorecard coalition will be publishing their latest results at a webinar on 5 July – these are based on 5 key measures which local authorities need to have implemented.
- Borough-wide Low Traffic Neighbourhoods
- A default 20mph speed limit on all borough and Transport for London controlled roads
- Small-area Controlled Parking Zones borough-wide
- Protected cycle lanes on main roads
- Traffic-free streets around all schools and safe walking and cycling routes to school
In 2021, Islington were rated top in London in recognition of the big improvements which had been implemented.
Register for the webinar here.